Monday, August 20, 2012

Week 2 for Kaden

Last week was another great week.  Kyle was off all week and helped me with night time feedings.  It was also really nice having him here during the day.  I got out for a hair appointment and a lunch date with Kailey and Becky in Nashville.  Kyle spent the week relaxing which I know was much needed.  At 9 days old, August 15th, Kaden's cord fell off.  I was so excited, and those always worry me until gone.  Kaden continues to eat 4 ounces every 4 hours.  At nighttime, sometimes he will go as long as 5 and a half hours.  He wants to "party" between 9 and 11 each night.  We are working on training him to go to bed closer to 9.  I know within time, he will adjust.  We had lots of visitors last week.  The Lanhams, Henleys, and Katie Hawkins came during the week, and Brooke Callis and the girls came on Saturday.  On Sunday, we headed to Camden so Kaden could meet his great grandmother, great aunt Sandy, and cousin Jonathan.  We had a fun and busy week/weekend!  
With Brody, Holden, and Noah
With Stephanie and Holden
Ready for bedtime...Saturday, August 18th
Kaden meeting Aunt Sandy

Meeting cousin Jonathan


No comments:

Post a Comment