Thursday, August 23, 2012

Who Says Boy Things Aren't Cute?!?!

My perception has always been that little girl things are so much cuter than little boy things.  Now that I have a little boy, I will have to say that I think I have been wrong all this time.  Little boy clothes may not be cuter, but the things we have received have been just as cute as little girl clothes.  We have been so blessed to have so many family and friends gift us sweet clothes for Kaden.  His closet and drawers are already full of things for the first year of his life.  We are thankful for each and every thing received.  We are especially thankful for Mimi who has been busy shopping for Kaden and has help stock his wardrobe for the upcoming year.  Below are just a handful of things received... 

Gifted from Mimi...will be perfect for Church and 3 month pics!
Daddy's first purchase for Kaden
Daddy was so excited!
More goodies from Mimi
Things for day care and church

No comments:

Post a Comment